Sunday, June 5, 2011

Soon To Be Mrs. Kimble


Happily, I am engaged, I never dreamed I could be this happy. I also never dreamed that my husband to be would be serving a lengthy sentence (9 and a half years left to go) in the Missouri Department of Corrections, but it is what it is, and I wouldn't change a thing. I'm Debbie, and my soon to be husband is Makez. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met. It's funny, you never really know how much strength you have until you are faced with a situation like this. And when you really love someone, you will see them through things you couldn't have imagined going through. It is true what they say, you never know how you will react to something until it happens to you.

I'm a lucky woman. I have a very wonderful man whom I will marry in March, and I have fabulous friends and family who support me and understand, or at least try to understand. To those out there who are out there who have a loved one in prison, this situation is hard, but it's not impossible. We can get through it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home